Cristyn Zloza is our Senior Pet Stylist and co-owner of Spotted Paw with her husband Michael.
- Nationally Certified Groomer through the National Dog Groomers Association of America (NDGAA)
- Training for Master Groomer certification through NDGAA
- Certified in Pet CPR and First Aid
- Member of the International Society of Canine Cosmetology (ISCC)
- Ranked 23rd in the country and 3rd in Illinois among Groomers/Pet Stylists
- Versed in numerous patterns, profiles and clips for Pure Breed and Mixed Breed dogs, including Bichon Frise, Poodle, Cairn Terrier, Wheaten Terrier and Bedlington Terrier
Cristyn is working with Tikaa’s Legal Tender aka Cash a Bichon Frise toward Confirmation, striving to win a Championship and Grand Championship with him. Cristyn is a member of the American Kennel Club (AKC), Chicagoland Bichon Frise Club and Elgin Kennel Club, working with them though the Confirmation process. Cristyn and Cash has won 2 first places and 2 Best of Winner awards.
Cristyn and her husband Michael are very active in the rescue circuit. They have personally fostered over 96 dogs and cats; in addition helping find forever homes for over 126 dogs and cats. Since 2013, Cristyn and Michael travel to Best Friends Animal Society in Utah, and volunteer their time every fall. While there they help with Best Friends everyday needs, at the same time learn vital lessons about the rescue and how to contribute year round.
Cristyn and Michael currently have a Standard Poodles, two Mini Poodles, a Bichon Frise, and a Russian Blue / Himalayan Mix Cat and co-own several show dogs.